12 DANGEROUS BEDTIME HABITS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS AVOID!
Note: you should avoid these bedtime habits, especially if you can’t sleep good:
- You shouldn’t drink water before you go to bed, because if you drink too much water before you go to sleep, you will have to wake up 2-3 times to go to bathroom – in the middle of the night.
- Don’t take a nap in the middle of the day – every day. Make sure you have a good sleeping routine and you should try to go to sleep at the same time (every day), so your brain will be ready to “shut down” and you can fall asleep much faster.
- You should keep your electronic devices away before you sleep. You shouldn’t use your laptop or smartphone at least one hour before you got so sleep, because the brightness from your laptop will alert your brain and you can’t fall asleep immediately. So, make sure you don’t use your laptop at least 1 hour before you go to sleep or at least adjust the brightness.
- You should also know that if you have a habit of reading a book before you go to sleep, then we highly recommend that you should avoid it. You can read your book a little earlier. Note: you should never bring your book to bed.
- You should avoid buying alarm clock that has bright numbers. It’s because the light from the screen will disturb you sleep and you can’t fall asleep. You can choose alarm clock having dimmer numbers.
- Don’t buy cheap and low-quality mattress. You should always buy a high-quality mattress, because this type of mattress will make you sleep like a baby, and this will keep you fresh and sound. So make sure you buy a good mattress.
- You should eat your dinner at least 2 hours before going to bed. But, if you eat something immediately before you go to sleep and you go to sleep on full stomach, your body may keep you awake for digestion process.
- You should exercise every day, because exercising will make you feel fresh and full of energy. But, you shouldn’t exercise at least 3 hours before you go to sleep.
- If your feet are cold, you can’t fall asleep immediately. This is why you should warm your feet – put on some socks or get a heating pad.
- You should prepare your brain for sleeping, by having a bedtime routine. You can start by going to the bathroom, brush your teeth and wash your face. Your body and mind will be ready for sleep.
- You shouldn’t drink coffee – at least 4 hours before you go to sleep. You should know that caffeine boosts your metabolism and you feel refreshed. This is why you shouldn’t drink coffee or other caffeine drinks at least 4 hours before you go to sleep.
- You should choose the best sleeping position, which will help you sleep good and you won’t have a sore back and shoulder or even neck when you wake up. You should try to sleep on your side rather than on your stomach or back! We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.
Note: you should avoid these bedtime habits, especially if you can’t sleep good: You shouldn’t drink water before you go to bed, because if you drink too much water before you go to sleep, you will have to wake up 2-3 times to go to bathroom – in the...email@example.comAdministratorMy Healthy Life Vision