20 Ways To Tighten Skin After Weight Loss
You have just lost a lot of weight. Maybe it was from recently having a baby or you just needed to lose a few pounds, in any situation it is time to start thinking about tightening your skin back up. Let’s examine twenty different methods that can help you on your way.
1. Skin firming creams that have natural ingredients such as aloe vera are great to use. Vitamin A and E are essential as they can increase the elastin in your skin naturally.
2. Limit your exposure to the sun. Your skin needs to be nurtured, not sitting out for extended periods of time.
3. Mineral and sea salt scrubs are a great way to tighten up your skin as they increase blood flow.
4. Collagen cream is another way to nourish and tighten your skin. Purchase cream that is designed specifically for loose skin.
5. Massage therapy is a method that can be tried for tightening your skin. An invigorating massage will help with blood circulation and introduce your skin to natural oils and minerals.
6. Try a spa wrap. Seaweed wraps are great for skin tightening.
7. Weight training will help you tighten your skin and tone your body. Creating lean muscles under your skin will help it look tighter and improve your body overall.
8. Keep yourself hydrated to have healthy skin. Eight glasses of water a day can make a huge difference in the glow and the tightness of your skin.
9. Yoga is a good way to relieve stress and make you and your skin more flexible.
10. Add raw foods to your diet. Fruits and vegetables, even sushi, can provide some of the vitamins and nutrient your body needs.
11. Calisthenics is great for your heart, but it is also great for building lean muscles and tightening up your skin.
12. Add lean protein to your diet. Lean protein has collagen and other nutrients your skin needs to maintain its elasticity.
13. Five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables a day is needed because the high water content will help your skin rebound.
14. Avoid harsh soaps. Sulfates are in a lot of soap and it can dry your skin out, stripping it of the vital moisture that your skin needs.
15. Avoid tanning, especially in tanning beds that will dry out your skin.
16. Avoid chlorine. If you do swim in it make sure to wash the chlorine from your skin and remoisturize.
17. Castor oil combined with a bit of lemon or lavender rubbed on your skin can work wonders.
18. Almond oil rubbed on your skin will tighten it up and make it extremely soft.
19. Use a tightening mask on your stomach.
20. Tightening astringents will give you results. Honey and rosemary, with some witch hazel will amaze you.
These twenty suggestions are a great start for you to tighten up your skin. Everything will not work for everyone so experiment and see what is best for you.