WHY HEADACHES, FATIGUE, BAD BREATH AND JOINT PAIN ARE ALL SIGNS YOUR LIVER IS IN TOXIC OVERLOAD
The liver is a crucial organ which has over 400 functions in the body. Its main function is to flush toxins and waste from the body. Other important functions include the production of bile (an alkaline compound which helps digestion), regulation of glycogen storage, hormone production, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis. It also stores many essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin B12, Vitamin K, iron, and copper.
HOW THE LIVER CLEANSES THE TOXINS?
· In Phase 1 of Liver Detoxification, the liver uses enzymes to convert the poisonous substance into less harmful substances.
· The Phase 2 of Liver Detoxification includes mixing the toxins with other molecules in order to increase their water-solubility. This allows the body to safely remove the accumulated toxic substances.
People who are well aware of the importance of liver try to live a healthier lifestyle that is based on organic foods, pure water, regular exercise, and use of non-toxic personal care and cleaning products. However, sometimes even that is not enough because we are exposed to large amounts of toxins every day. Many factors such as polluted air, contaminated soil and water, and plastics pose serious risks to our health, and there is nothing we can do in order to control them. But still, this negative fact should not discourage anyone and all of us should stick to the healthy daily routines, because it’s best chance to stay healthy.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE LIVER IS OVERLOADED?
When the liver has too much work to do for an extended period of time, it starts to function improperly, and instead of flushing out the toxins from the body, the liver keeps them in fat tissue, where they stay until the liver function improves and can be safely removed. This is why sometimes you don’t lose extra weight even though you eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
HERE ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF LIVER MALFUNCTION!
Headaches and Migraines
Anxiety and Depression
Chronic Joint or Muscle Pain
Trouble Digesting Fats
Gas, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea
Hormonal Imbalance Sudden Weight Gain
Acne or Skin Conditions
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO KEEP YOU LIVER HEALTHY!
-Buy Organic and avoid GMO at all costs.
– Avoid processed foods.
– Eat a balanced diet by combining whole foods, high-quality animal and plant proteins, sprouted ancient grains, fermented foods, raw nuts and seeds.
– Eliminate inflammatory oils such as canola, corn, soybean, vegetable oil, cottonseed, safflower, and sunflower.
– Drink Large Amount of Pure Water:
– Increase consumption of healthy healing fats like coconut oil, sustainable red palm oil, grass-fed butter, and hemp.
– Get in enough fiber – at least 35g per day. Great sources of fiber include chia seeds, artichokes, golden flax seeds, avocado, broccoli, and brussels sprouts.
– Get rid of refined sugars like brown/white sugar, cane sugar, cane juice, cane juice crystals, beet sugar.
– Do not consume more than 20g – 25g fructose per day: agave, glucose-fructose (high fructose corn syrup), or high glycemic/fructose fruits
– Eat more Leafy Green Vegetable due to their high magnesium, folate, vitamin C, and vitamin B content
– Consume Animal-Based and Plant-Based sources for Amino Acids: bone broth, pasture-raised chicken, and eggs, raw spinach, parsley, cabbage, beets.
– Eat foods rich in Sulfur like pasture-raised eggs, broccoli, brussels sprouts, garlic, onions, asparagus, and kale.
– Stop Drinking Alcohol
HERE ARE THE 3 SUPERFOODS FOR YOUR LIVER:
– Globe Artichoke is a vegetable that is a member of the thistle family. This healing veggie protects and supports liver function by increasing bile production. Its large of fiber content is good for the detoxification and reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol.
– Turmeric: Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is well known for its many health benefits such as assisting the enzymes which are responsible for flushing out carcinogens. This to better protection of the liver, and it also causes regeneration of affected liver cells due to its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Milk Thistle: This is probably the best herb for the liver. Milk Thistle contains Silymarin, which is an active component known for its mighty anti-fibrotic, anti-viral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This amazing plant protects the liver cells from damage that can be caused by viruses, toxins, alcohol, and medications. We recommend you to consume a high-quality GMO-free milk thistle supplement which doesn’t contain any unnecessary fillers. You can also find fermented milk thistle in a liquid form.