Reusable face masks are washable and they offer protection against pollutants and germs in the air. Since there’s a whole plethora of options in the market, it gets quite confusing to pick a good mask. Which is why we have made this guide that’ll take you through 4 stunning Breathe Safely reusable face masks that can easily sterilize the air that you breathe.
Here we begin!
1. PIMA Cotton Washable Face Mask
This reusable cotton face mask is built with such a unique design that it can easily accommodate a PM 2.5 filter that will offer better protection if you step into areas that are heavily polluted.
Some of its noteworthy features include the following.
- It has an adjustable metal strip around the nose bridge.
- It has ear loops that are fully adjustable. Hence, it fits everyone.
- The ear loops are soft.
2. Reusable Face Mask with Medical Grade Fabric
The fabric of this face mask has antistatic carbon fibers. Which is why it is called medical grade fabric. It means that this mask can easily block the following particulates from the air that you breathe.
3. Non Medical Reusable Filtered Face Mask
This is a super soft and highly effective reusable face mask with a spacious inner pocket that can easily hold up-to 5 layers of carbon filters. Its most enticing features are given below. Have a look!
- It has elastic ear loops that are soft on the skin. As a result, this mask does not create pressure around the earlobes.
- It is an environment friendly face mask that can easily filter germs, dust, and pollutants from the air.
4. Non Medical HABS Face Masks for Kids and Adults
These face masks are equally suitable for kids and teenagers. They are made with 100% pure and non-allergenic cotton. They have a spacious inner pocket for the carbon filter. You can easily remove the filter from the pocket and simply wash the mask with hands or you can also soak the mask in dettol water after each wear.
Some of its amazing features are listed below.
- Its elastic ear loops have perfect stitching. As a result, they do not exert pressure around the earlobes.
- It’s a highly breathable mask that is perfect for people who feel often suffocated when wearing a face mask.
On a parting note, we’d also like to mention that you can explore more variety at the Breathe Safely website here, https://breathesafely.ca/.